- About MGED
- MGED Staff Information
- Department Directory
The reason local service makes a difference - it's our people.
We're friends and neighbors. We're also trained professionals who are committed to delivering extraordinary personal service. That means if you have a question or concern, or just want to let us know that we're doing well, we want to know about it.
Here's how to reach us!
Email Customer Service
Call our Office Division to schedule or terminate service, pay bills by credit card or ask questions about other customer service options.
Call our Electric Division to inquire about service for new construction, report power outages, downed wires, wires resting on tree limbs, and any other equipment problems.
- Diane Rea - Assistant Manager of Operations
- Paul Sylvia - General Foreman
- Zach Hirschy - Electric Division Manager
Call 911 or our Gas Division when you smell gas or to inquire about your existing gas service.
- Richard Labossiere - Gas Division Manager, Engineering and Planning
- David Shaw - Gas Division Manager, Operations
Public Communications & Energy Services
We will provide current information about electric and natural gas safety practices, energy efficiency and renewable energy and other topics of interest when requested. Our Public Communications Department can also speak at your public function on relevant topics.
- Kyle Holmberg - Communications/Energy Programs
- Dani Taylor - Energy Services Specialist
- Kevin Boyle - Energy Services Specialist