At MGED we are committed to protecting our customers’ privacy. The information we collect is only used to process orders, service our customer, and meet legal and regulatory requirements. The data gathered by our servers is used for quality control and for the improvement of our site. We also collect information that you provide to us on surveys and registration pages, as well as your e-mail address, for the ability to respond to inquiries. We disclose information only where we are required to do so by applicable law, regulation or court order.
- MGED does not share, disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected on this site with other companies, except to process your orders or by expressed authorization. Such information may be used to identify you within MGED or vendor systems.
- MGED may use your email address to contact you should we have questions about your request, order or about the services we may provide to you. MGED may also address to notify you about new service offerings or other information.
- MGED uses security techniques to protect customers' personal information. When you are paying online, your personal and credit card information is encrypted to a secure server.
- The MGED server recognizes the domain names and pages that you visit. This data is gathered for quality control and for the improvement of our site. Additionally, such information (e.g. surveys, registration pages, websites, email addresses) is collected to respond to your inquiries.
- MGED is not responsible for the privacy practices of any other web site found via link from this web site. Please review the privacy practices of these linked web sites before submitting any personal information.
- If you believe that someone has improperly used personally identifiable information about you, please contact us immediately at (508) 947-1371, ask for our Public Communications Department.
- This Privacy Statement is posted on September 14th, 2022. We reserve the right to change our data practices from time to time