How do I change the name on my bill?

If your name has changed and you are the original customer-of-record on your bill, simply visit our office with your identification and sign for service under this new name. You may also apply by emailing our office or faxing us (508-946-3700) a completed Residential Customer Registration Form (PDF); be sure to also include a copy of your driver’s license. If you are transferring the account to a new person, you will need to close your account, requesting a final reading for a final bill that you are responsible for paying. The new customer-of-record will need to sign for service prior to our final reading so that service can be seamlessly transferred to their new account.

Show All Answers

1. How do I change the name on my bill?
2. Can I sign up for service online?
3. Can Middleborough Gas and Electric Department recommend a contractor who can service my gas appliances?
4. Can I call Middleborough Gas and Electric Department when my gas appliance isn't working?
5. What documents do I need to apply for service?
6. How long does it take if I come in to sign for a new service?
7. When will I get my first bill?
8. What are my payment options?