We're here and working to keep things running safely and securely
As our community acts to slow the spread of the coronavirus, we want you to know we are here to support you during this unsettling time. Your utility services continue to operate reliably with several important changes. General Manager Jackie Crowley shares this reassurance in this letter to our customers.
What you need to know:
- We’re prepared for this kind of disruption & following a plan to keep service uninterrupted
- Natural Gas and Electric services will continue but we're reducing public contact for the public’s protection
- Our administrative office lobby and public entries are now closed except by appointment.Our online payment system and pay-by-phone options are still available. For more information, go to MGED.com/PlacesToPay
- Our crews and employees will practice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from others & using more Personal Protective Devices (PPDs)
- Other services & aspects of our work will operate as normal but may change somewhat as we meet updated health requirements. When we have changes, you can learn more on these web pages: billing & payments, public events, home efficiency/rebate services.
- Read our FAQs and answers to service issues. Or add your own question to our list.
- Learn more about our how MGED is supporting our customers through this difficult times.
- Stay connected to stay informed about MGED services and activities. Sign up for E-Alerts. Like us on Facebook/MGEDnews. Contact us and update your contact phone and email information to recieve timely updates.
- We want to help you stay safe and stay well.